A series of Club Activities to promote and cultivate the talents of students are conducted on working Saturdays.
Interact Club: Interact is an international organization of service and social clubs for young people of secondary school that fosters leadership and responsible citizenship and promotes international understanding and peace. Students of grade XI and XII of Vel's Vidyashram hold important office in the Interact Club and carry out activities throughout the year inside and outside the School.
Eco Club: The objectives are:
- To create awareness on the need to conserve our flora and fauna.
- To make the students understand the value of conservation of resources - a global issue.
- To motivate the students to actively take part in various projects / activities based on Eco - balance - “ Need of the hour ”.
The objectives are:
To enhance the following skills:
Reading Club: The objective is
- To inculcate the habit of reading in students.
Health and Hygiene: The objectives are:
- To highlight the importance of first aid.
- To teach students simple first aid techniques.
Arts and Crafts: The objectives are:
- To nurture the artistic talents in students.
- To provide the students with an opportunity to exhibit their artistic talents.
Social Service Club: The objectives are:
- To highlight that "service to man is service to God."
- To make them aware of the harsh realities of life by taking them on a visit to orphanages and old age homes.
Dramatics: The objectives are:
- To help students in identifying their histrionic talents.
- To help them shed inhibition.
Induction of Boys & Girls School Band.